Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose a Top REALTOR®.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. As a top REALTOR® with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? I want YOU to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame.
Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together I can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for FREE.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on 90+ websites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Google and our local MLS. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
- When I begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all of my current buyers that I have listed your home and see if they would be interested in taking a look at it. I'll also notify all the REALTORS® in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and can be intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my Real Estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
1. You Can Trust Me
Doctor, mechanic, real estate agent: these are three people in your life that you need honesty from. When it comes to being an agent, sometimes we have to work even harder to gain your trust because of negative experiences that you may have had with another agent, not to mention the horror stories you may have heard from friends and family. From our first meeting your needs are my top priority and you should never hesitate to share any questions or concerns with me.
2. I Am Your Area Expert
Finding you the right home is key, but you will also want an agent who can help you determine if it’s in the right neighborhood. How are the schools? Is it a safe area? What about cultural attractions, restaurants, and nightlife? You will want an agent to be able to anticipate — and already know the answer to — these questions.
3. I Do What I Say and Have My Act Together
Going back to the issue of trust and honesty, it’s imperative that I keep my word. So if I say I'm going to call or email or meet with you, I do it.
4. I Will Listen to You
Even more than listening, I know sellers want me to hear them. They don’t want someone who asks them questions and then sits there with glazed-over eyes. Instead, they want me to take their wishes and concerns to heart by showing them properties that take their requests into consideration.
5. I Have Excellent References
Just as when you’re applying for a job, solid references and referrals are an indispensable resource. Sellers should know what types of properties an agent has sold, and they want to know that an agent has a history of happy clients.
Ask me ANY question about selling your home or property. You can request my FREE in-home presentation of how I would market your property in Elk Grove or Greater Sacramento Area! There's no obligation, and I promise to get back to you quickly...