Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your REALTOR® is a Top Local Expert.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like. As a top Elk Grove area REALTOR®, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional California real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of Real Estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, shopping, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Sacramento and Elk Grove are no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible price, terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing, I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience, and guide you through your contract and all disclosures.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Sacramento or Elk Grove area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely!
1. You Can Trust Me
Doctor, mechanic, Real Estate agent: these are three of the people in your life that you need honesty from. When it comes to being an agent, sometimes we have to work even harder to gain your trust because of negative experiences that you may have had with another agent, not to mention the horror stories you may have heard from friends and family. From our first meeting your needs are my top priority and you should never hesitate to share any questions or concerns with me.
2. I Am Your Area Expert
Finding you the right home is key, but you will also want an agent who can help you determine if it’s in the right neighborhood. How are the schools? Is it a safe area? What about cultural attractions, restaurants, and nightlife? You will want an agent to be able to anticipate — and already know the answer to — these questions.
3. I Do What I Say
Going back to the issue of trust and honesty, it’s imperative that I keep my word. So if I say I'm going to call or email or meet with you, I do it, and right away!
4. I Will Listen to You
Even more than listening, I know buyers want me to hear them. They want me to take their wishes and concerns to heart by showing them properties that take their requests into consideration. I promise to do this for you!
5. I Have Excellent References
Just as when you’re applying for a job, solid references and referrals are an indispensable resource. Buyers should know what types of properties an agent has sold, and they want to know that an agent has a history of happy clients. I'm happy to supply you with a list of references, upon request.
Ask me any question about buying a home in Sacramento or Elk Grove. It's my job to help you! There's no obligation, and I promise to respond quickly...